Did You Know You Can Still Short Sell Your Wildomar Home?
Did you know you can still short sell your property, even if:
- You have been Turned Down for a Loan Modification
- You have been approved for a loan modification
- Your Property Is Vacant or Being Rented
- You are current on your mortgage payments
- You are late or behind on your mortgage payments
- You have received a Notice of Default
- You have a Foreclosure Sale Date (Or Notice of Trustee Sale) on the Property
- You have a 2nd loan, tax liens, HOA liens, or judgments against you
If you answer yes to any of the questions below, contact us today. Our services are 100% free and we will never charge you anything.
- Are your monthly mortgage payments too high?
- Will your mortgage payment increase soon, and it will be difficult or impossible to make the new payment?
- Do you owe more on your property than what it is worth?
- Do you need to relocate for work, family, etc?
- Have you tried to apply for a loan modification, only to be get the run around from the bank?
- Are you facing foreclosure?
- Do you want to avoid foreclosure and move on with your life?
We understand the complex process and inner workings of the mortgage and lending industries. We have worked with many major lenders and credit unions and have successfully negotiated short sales that include first loans, second loans, property tax liens, income tax liens, other liens and judgments.
There are never any fees paid by the homeowner. We handle all aspects of the short-sale for the homeowner including all the negotiations, ensure the short sale package (including short sale hardship letter, financial worksheet, RMA, Dodd Frank Form, 4506-T, etc.) are filled out and submitted correctly to fit lender guidelines. Most importantly, we ensure top-notch customer service. You can avoid foreclosure and move on. Call us today for a free no obligation of your situation.
Odalys Simon, Realtor